Important phone numbers
(also for home dwellers)
+255 77 406 2222
at Paje East Coast
What else should I take with me?
- Kitesurf sunglasses that is protective against water and that will not fall off. It is available at us for €29.95
- Lycra, or T-shirts for on the water (against the sun) availeble at us for €29,95
- Ready to go package consisting: kitesurf glasses, one KiteActive lycra and one tube of IslandTribe sunburn
- Good, Water resistant sunburn because you will make long days on the water en the African sun can get pretty heavy 😉
- If you have your own trapeze bring it with you!
- USB Stick or SD card for collecting some good pictures. It is also available at our guesthouse for €10.
- Mosquito cream
- First aid package (Paracetamol, Betadine, patches etc)
Vaccinations and malaria pills.
Most people fly with Jetair or Tui from Brussels / Amsterdam to Zanzibar. If you fly with another company, the luggage conditions are also mentioned on your flight ticket.
There will be a pick up at the airport (for additional fee) You can recognize it by the kiteactive flag or logo. Op het vliegveld staat er een taxi voor u klaar. Deze is te herkennen door het zichtbaar dragen van een KiteActive logo of de tekst KiteActive. If you do not recognize anyone, please contact one of the above phone numbers. Make sure you send us your flight data and flight number on time!
Which kites should I take with me?
Food and drinks
KiteActive offers a catering service aan. This means that we have a local private chef that cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner. Drinks and dinner are exclusive. You can join and pay at our instructors / managers at the end of the holiday.
Photos and Videos
If you have any further questions please let us know. Have fun at Zanzibar!