Our special corona measures and conditions
We strongly recommend that you purchase our cancellation insurance when you book with us. This can only be added during the booking. Without this insurance, we will try to provide you with the best possible service if your booking is directly or indirectly affected by the COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
KiteActive offers rebooking options for all bookings with travel dates from 12.03.2020 – 31.12.2021. Rebooking must be done 7 days before departure. The client can rebook to any camp with an arrival date within 12 months of the change date. If a customer wants to rebook the trip to a different destination, the invoice will be adjusted to the sales price of the new destination.
In all cases, we recommend that you always follow these steps:
1. For refund requests, contact your private insurance company
2. Contact your airline for any problems with your tickets
Your Corona options at a glance:
- Free cancellation & nbsp; up to 2 months before departure, no questions asked!
- Take out cancellation insurance worth 10% of your travel sum and cancel your trip up to 72 hours before departure. & nbsp; Please note: & nbsp; 1. & nbsp; This only applies to the part that you book with KiteActive, not for external flights and services. 2. If the trip is canceled due to Corona, you will receive a full refund.
- Our trip will always go ahead & nbsp; !!!! Is it not working because of Corona and changed measures by RIVM? Then we will work with you to find another destination or another moment to continue your trip in the form of a voucher. & Nbsp; With us you will not lose your money anyway!
- & nbsp; Rebook to another trip or travel no later than 7 days before departure.
We are going to make something out of it.
That’s our bottom line. There is a lot to do about corona and travel. But the bottom line is that we will not leave you out in the cold.
Below we have described how we do that.
After a nice summer season in Greece and a number of great Wadden festivals, we have decided to keep the autumn calm. So unfortunately no Brazil this year & nbsp; & nbsp; What we are going to focus on this winter anyway is & nbsp; Snowkiten & nbsp; in France and our lovely place in & nbsp; Zanzibar ! Be welcome in our own guesthouse and kite center on Zanzibar! Read more info about Covid-19 in Zanzibar here.
Adjustments to our program
For & nbsp; our kite trips & nbsp; we make adjustments to allow them to proceed safely. Think of procedures for sleeping and distance during lessons & amp; clinics. This has been thought through and before we leave there is a protocol according to the then applicable rules.